Data Loss Prevention

View Only
  • 1.  What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver

Posted Mar 09, 2013 12:19 PM

Hi All,

Please let me know What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver.

I just wanted to know on what basis I need to understand and consider the requirement of customer and design the security architecture for above two products. Also let me know what are important aspect while discussing about the implementation. How I should approach symantec for product purchase and Licencing except symantec sales team.

• 2.  RE: What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver

Posted Mar 12, 2013 02:23 PM

For SEP 12.1, I would suggest reading through the best practices guide. It should be a good start

Best practices for upgrading to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.2

https://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH163700

• 3.  RE: What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 12, 2013 02:47 PM

Hi Salim,

I recommend you to meet symantec representative for getting best planing and implemetaion ideas.

They can help u regarding this as they have a all systemantic plaining resources and plans.

• 4.  RE: What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver

Posted Mar 12, 2013 04:44 PM

Salim,

i would contact a partner on this or a symantec rep. let me know if you need anything.

• 5.  RE: What are criteria to consider while planning for SEP 12.1 and DLP 11.6 ver

Posted Apr 13, 2013 01:53 PM

Thanks KSharma but still can you share some doc,PPT for getting basic idea of planning the above.