Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  EndPoint Protection 11.0.6 Create report containing all client computer names in a group

Posted Oct 31, 2010 10:52 AM

Hello

I am trying to make a custom report that will contain all the clients that belong in a group. I have searched the report tab quite enough but I was unable to find this kind of information. What I am saying is that suppose I have two groups, A and B. Group A is contains 10 clients and B is contains 20 clients. I want to have a Report (in *.mht or *.xls) for group A with 10 computer names and another report for group B with 20 computer names. Is it Possible to create that list? Is there any other way that I can find this information (for example with a scrip file or an SQL export).

Thank you in advance.

• 2.  RE: EndPoint Protection 11.0.6 Create report containing all client computer names in a group

Posted Oct 31, 2010 10:57 AM

You can create groupwise reports

SEPM -- Monitor -- Logs - Advanced

Select the group.
    View Log.

• 3.  RE: EndPoint Protection 11.0.6 Create report containing all client computer names in a group

Posted Oct 31, 2010 11:05 AM

Vikram Thank you for your answer

Although this almost the information I need.

I want to have this information on a file. When I export this information to a txt I receive too many information that I don't want to have. I just want a list of the computer names.

Is it possible to filter this information a little bit?

• 4.  RE: EndPoint Protection 11.0.6 Create report containing all client computer names in a group
    Best Answer

• 5.  RE: EndPoint Protection 11.0.6 Create report containing all client computer names in a group

Posted Oct 31, 2010 11:40 AM

Thnks Vikram

The second link is exactly what I was looking for.