Messaging Gateway

View Only
  • 1.  451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)

Posted Nov 03, 2010 05:07 AM

We are using SBG 9.0.0-20.We have these messages(actions) in the delivery queue for a particular domain.

451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)

Actually what does this error represent...?

Thanks in Advance...

• 2.  RE: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)

Posted Nov 03, 2010 08:45 AM
    I think SBG can't communication remote mail server. You can check it connect to SBG by ssh and telnet remote server Port 25.

• 3.  RE: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 03, 2010 10:04 AM

To figure out if it's you, or the recipient domain, take a look at  www.mxtoolbox.com. Put in the recipient domain.  You'll get back a list of their MX hosts.  You can click SMTP Test for each host to check out it's status via the mxtoolbox servers.

• 4.  RE: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)

Posted Nov 04, 2010 07:57 AM

I have done SMTP test at the site provided with the remote server as the the mails are stuck in the delivery Queue, it is showing this message

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it X.X.X.X:25

Is this because of having authentication for remote server at SMTP?

• 5.  RE: 451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (unable to make any connections)

Posted Nov 08, 2010 01:53 AM

All the mails of that doamin are moved from delivery queue.I think there is a problem with their end.

That tool( www.mxtoolbox.com) is really helpful..

Thanks for all the replies..